Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

 

Happy New Year...From Florida!

 
 
 
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!
 
 
 
 
Here's to a New Year filled with love, good health and happiness,
 and to new beginnings!
 
 
 
 
2013 is going to be a great year!
 
 
 

 
I usually never make New Years Resolutions,
but I did last year, and it was a big one!
 
 
Needless to say...It didn't happen!
But I have been working on my book though...so that's good!
 
This year my New Years Resolutions are a little more realistic!
 
1) Work on my book everyday...even if I don't feel like it!
2) Don't work like a maniac like I did this year!
3) Learn how to say...No!
4) Stop taking made to order items after November 1st!
5) Set a date for the last day to ship for Christmas!
 
I'd like to enjoy the Holidays next year...not be so
exhausted I can't even move!
 
6) Go back on my treadmill!
7) Get organized!
 
 

What's Your New Years Resolutions?

 
 
 
 

Happy New Year...Everyone!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment