Friday, December 21, 2012

Time To Rest...and Relax!

 

The Last Four Weeks Have Been A Blur!

 
I've been so busy making things,
bisque firing, glazing, glaze firing,
unloading, just to load, and fire again!
 
Not to mention...taking photos, editing photos,
packing, and shipping!
 
I'm Exhausted!
 
 
 
 
I'm so grateful for my Husband,
who ALWAYS goes to the Post Office for me,
 to ship my packages...whenever I need him to.
 
Thank you Honey!
 
 
 
 
Well...all 45 birds are at they're new homes by now!
 
 
 
 
I managed to take a few photos of the birds,
right after I added the hemp cords.
 
I didn't have a chance to take any photos of anything else that I shipped though.
 
 
 
 
And these beautiful ornaments never made it in my shop!
 
 
 
 
I guess I'll have to save them for next year!
 
 
 
 
And these gorgeous stars too!
 
But I think I can list the stars all year long though!
 
 

Now It's Time For Some Rest!

 
And time for me to catch up on some things that I've been neglecting.
 

And most of all...

Time for me to work on my book!

 
If you'd like to follow my writing blog...here it is!
 
 
 

Merry Christmas Everyone!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment